Tuesday, June 1, 2010

long time, no talk of gymnastics

back now! school is finally out of session and i'm glad. I've graduated and I will be heading off to medical school next year.

Posted my first gymnastics video. I'm really happy. Let me know what you think! It's the first one, so I'll gladly take criticisms.



I started to go to that gymnastics class. I will have gone to 10 classes by the end of this week. I like it so much. I can do a cartwheel, pop cartwheel, and round off. I've been working at my handstands. I'm not used to getting up in the air so I'm at that point where I'm in handstand and don't know what to do so I fall over.

Right now I'm watching the 2004 women's team finals. I can't believe I don't remember what happens. I vote US Silver. I'm actually shocked at how poorly Carly performed (I haven't seen floor yet) considering she got her act together to win the AA.

No comments:

Post a Comment